For collection, use and processing of personally identifiable data of the user of the site, Madsbox.com shall comply with applicable laws on data privacy protection. You (“you” or “End User” or ”your” or “Buyer” or “Customer”) are required to read and accept all of the terms and conditions as laid down in this document.
We, at Madsbox.com DOES NOT trade or sell your personal information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
Personal information provided by you is used only:
- To ease your use of the website;
- To give response to your inquiries, concerns or address your requests for information about the various products and services we offer;
- To facilitate you with complete information about Company’s services and products and send you materials, information, and offers from the Company;
- To send you marketing communications and surveys that the Company believes may be of relevance to you;
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To smoothen your experience on our website;
- If you purchase any product or avail any of the services from the website, to process and complete your purchase, for example, to get your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your order/purchase and provide you with related customer service/support;
- To look for the product downloads;
- To take internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to check or calculate the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- To improve the content, customer service, and advertising on the website;
- To protect the integrity of the website; and
- To be compliant with all the legal requirements and disclosures mentioned under the laws of India.
We completely respect the privacy of every individual who visits the website, our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below. We will not disclose any of your information without your permission unless:
- We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud).
- We are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- We, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others.
You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
When you access your account information or place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. Our secure server encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the collected customer data is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures along with current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
Madsbox.com uses some third parties to administer after a determined set of advertisements on our website and some web portals. During this procedure, the company makes sure that no personal information of customers is leaked. However, profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. Website, may also contain some links to partner networks, advertisers & affiliates. If a user follows that link, please check that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any liability or responsibility for these policies. Before you submit your personal data to these websites, make sure you check their policies.
As a user, you have the right to ask the company not to process their personal information for marketing purposes. Generally, company usually inform users before collecting data if it is intended to use the data for such purposes. User can always add or update personal information on a regular basis. Madsbox.com will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
MadsBox.com may send direct advertisement mailers, newsletters, latest updates to your email address given by you. You will have the option not to receive direct mailers by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. We completely respect your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications, mailers or notifications from madsbox.com you can click at the unsubscribe link or if you have any grievances to share, please report to [email protected]
Although Madsbox.com provides full safeguard to your personal information, we want you to be careful with sharing your very sensitive information with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company will not be liable or responsible for any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or wilful misconduct.